- Formulated for all engine and fuel system types
- Add to fuel to thoroughly clean and lubricate the entire system
- Add to engine oil to quickly remove harmful gum, varnish and carbon deposits
- Compatible with all conventional and synthetic oils
- Sensor safe and will not harm catalytic converter
Add to engine oil to quickly remove harmful gum, varnish and carbon deposits, which helps reduce engine wear, hydraulic lifter noise, overheating and oil consumption. One 16 oz. bottle treats 4 to 6 quarts of oil. Add prior to scheduled oil change. Run engine for a minimum of 15 minutes to ensure gum and varnish are removed. Complete oil change as normal to manufacturer’s specifications.
Add to fuel to thoroughly clean and lubricate the entire system. Effectively removes harmful deposits, prevents future carbon buildup, reduces fuel emissions and helps stabilize fuel. Sensor safe and will not harm catalytic converter. One 16 oz. bottle treats up to 25 gallons. For best results after adding, do not refuel until tank is at 3/4 empty. Repeat as necessary (average of 2700 miles). Safe for all gasoline, diesel and marine engines.
Size – 16 oz.
Part No. – 300